We would like to provide a friendly reminder about what is happening the rest of the week. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to school:
Reminders for this week:
- Bus assignments will be sent electronically today.
- Oyster’s New Parent Orientation: 8/24 in person from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Adams’ New Parent Orientation (for families who are new to Oyster-Adams), /25 in person from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Adams’ Student Orientation (all students): 8/25 in person as follows: 4th and 5th graders from 10:00 to 10:30 a.m. and Middle school students from 10:45 to 11:15 a.m. Students will tour the building and learn what to expect the first day of class. Any students who will not be able to attend the orientations will receive additional support.
- If new parents cannot attend one of the meetings, we’ll share the presentation in our weekly communication.
- The rest of our community is invited to participate in our Beautification Day at each campus and see the new building. This will be on Saturday, August 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- The next weekly note will be sent out to families this week on Friday rather than Monday.
I hope everyone is having a great day today.