The OCC is the parent-teacher organization at Oyster-Adams Bilingual School.
We support the Oyster-Adams community by:
- Fostering community and building school spirit.
- Raising funds for resources (e.g., bilingual books and computers) that your kids use every day!
- Planning and hosting community-building, fundraising, and/or educational events.
- Providing communications that keep families up to date with school events and news.
- Working with the school’s leadership team to increase instructional rigor and differentiation.
How does the OCC operate?
The OCC annual budget and sponsored activities are overseen by an elected Board of Directors (parents, teachers and administrators). Our board includes the school principal, 4 OA teachers and 14 OA parents. You are welcome at our monthly meetings – please join us.
The OCC Board encourages suggestions, feedback, and questions from the community. Contact us at email@example.com.
AS A MOM, DAD OR CAREGIVER of an OA student, YOU are a member of the OCC! Dates for this year’s board meetings are listed on our school calendar.
The OCC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible.
OCC Board Meeting Minutes:
2021 – 2022 School Year / Año Escolar 2021 – 2022
2020 – 2021 School Year / Año Escolar 2020 – 2021
2019 – 2020 School Year / Año Escolar 2019 – 2020