SY19-20 Locker Cleanout Schedule
Starting this week, parents are invited to sign up for a time to clean out their child’s locker. All visitors must wear masks and adhere to the 1-hour time slot to ensure that we maintain the 10 visitor maximum in the building at all times. If you must bring your child with you, please make sure s/he is with you at all times and also wearing a mask. Please note, any items that are not cleaned out of your child’s locker by Friday, June 19 will be discarded during summer cleaning, which will begin on Monday, June 22. To sign up for a locker clean out time, see links below.
Oyster Campus: SY19-20 Student Cleanout Schedule
- All items can be picked up from the Oyster main lobby.
- PK4: Students’ naptime items are available for pickup.
- Eureka Math workbooks are available for pickup, if you were not able to pick them up previously.
- There will be a box to turn in library books in the Oyster lobby.
- Grades K-3: Given the Oyster modernization, student lockers have either been cleaned out or are inaccessible. If you need something from your child’s locker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adams campus: SY19-20 Student Cleanout Schedule
- 4th and 5th Grade: All valuable items from lockers can be found on a table outside of Room 211
- 6th-8th Grades: All items remain in student lockers on 1st and 3rd floors.
- Eureka Math workbooks will be available for pickup, if you were not able to pick them up previously, in the Adams lobby in front of the elevator.
- The Adams campus is currently undergoing major construction. Please be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and limit your visit to only picking up your child’s items.
- There will be a box to turn in library books outside the library
8th Grade Promotion Pickup
8th grade students are invited to pick up their promotion materials in the Adams lobby (everything will be clearly labeled) on Thursday, June 18 and Friday, June 19 from 10 am – 2 pm. If you or your child are not available to pick up the 8th grade promotion materials on these dates, they will be available for pickup at the start of next school year.
SY20-21 Online Enrollment Update (as of 6/14)
We are 93% enrolled! We only need 47 more returning students to re-enroll for next school year. If you haven’t enrolled or finished enrolling your student, >>>>>Enroll Now<<<<<.We will begin calling students off the waitlist soon.
Specials for Summer Learning
Summer Learning 2020
This summer our tigers will read (or be read to) 20 minutes a day, every day in both languages. All book selections (K-8) are student choice and all tracking templates are the exact same as last year, so they will be familiar to both students and parents. You can find all 2020 Summer Reading materials here
What will we do with our children after May 29th?This is an unprecedented summer, some of you may want to continue a school “schedule” as we shelter in place and summer camps might not be available. During Parent Teacher Conferences all teachers gave recommendations on summer learning. We are providing a summer template for you to use as you see fit. You can make a copy in google docs, edit it to your liking or choose not to use it all. Do what works best for you and your family! The templates are available for only up to 3 children on the same page. You can find optional summer learning templates here