From March 24th – April 3rd, every OA tigre will receive at least one family virtual touchpoint from an OA faculty or staff member. It may be a phone call or text and it is a quick non-academic check-in to ensure all our families are doing ok. If you have a child at Oyster, we will be asking 4 quick technology survey questions. We ask for three things from you:
- Help us in keeping the answers brief (we have 740 families to get through!)
- Let us say hello to the tigre. We can’t wait to hear their little voices.
- If you are experiencing any of the following, please let us know:
- Food insecurity
- Inability to pay rent
- Inability to pay utilities
- Positive COVID 19 test in household confirmed by medical professional