- Start time: 9 am with morning meetings (school-wide)
- Lunchtime: 11:30 am -12:30 pm (school-wide)
- Monday & Thursday schedules are the same
- Tuesday & Friday schedules are the same
- Wednesday schedule is different with less live instruction to accommodate teacher collaboration
- Breaks are embedded and consistent
- JOY (fun social time) is embedded and consistent
- 1st-8th: Continued 50/50 language allocation
- Daily Specials (Art, Music, Physical Education, Library, Chinese in 4th/5th) are live. Specials are pre-assigned and part of the expected learning time.
- At the end of the 1st term, (depending on lots of factors) student groups/cohorts may be modified.
In addition to core subject instructions, the following are LIVE:
Morning meeting, small group, TAG, enrichment, Joy Time, study hall, specials (not all grades have all these experiences, see schedule).
How will I know my student’s specific schedule?
Personalized emails were sent by Zaneta Han on August 20th-22nd. In this email, you will see the student’s ID # (be sure to save and post somewhere visible), grade level, section/cohort (A, B, C, or D) and names of teachers. We encourage you to read the email carefully. Questions should be sent to the appropriate Assistant Principal:
- Rosa Berrocal – Oyster Campus (PK4-3rd grade): email@example.com
- Peter Meliotis – Adams Campus (4th-5th grade): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christina Morado – Adams Campus (Middle School): email@example.com