Fundamentally, all elementary classrooms, regardless of their staffing, implement the same instructional model:
- 50% of instruction will be delivered in a Spanish immersion classroom.
- 50% of instruction will be delivered in an English immersion classroom.
For Elementary School grades:
- Math and Language arts will be delivered in Spanish.
- English language arts, science and social studies will be delivered in English.
For Middle School grades:
- Students will receive Spanish humanities and English humanities every year and will have math and science in either English or Spanish, depending on the grade level.
- Classroom aides will be assigned to certain classrooms, based on student need. This can and will vary yearly.