Show Teachers How Much we Appreciate Them!
Parent-Teacher conferences are October 11.
It’s an Oyster-Adams tradition that families bring in lunch on conference day for our incredible teachers & support staff to show them how much we appreciate all their hard work.
OCC will provide beverages, plates, cups and utensils. Parents can bring the food!
WHERE: Bring food to the Teachers’ Lounges (on the 2nd floor of Oyster and on the ground floor of Adams).
WHEN: Drop off anytime Friday, October 11.
- Side Dish (e.g., dips, salads and pasta salads)
- Dessert (please also consider fruit)
- Main Dish (chicken and pizza and bagels are popular)
- (Plates, forks and cups: OCC will bring)
- (Beverages: OCC will bring)
Your child will receive more information about his or her classroom teachers and conference scheduling soon. Check back here for updates!